Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I hate tuesdays

Yeah!! for those who feel its weird, you have seen that right!! Its the day most of the BITSian eggitarian(not a word i guess) psenti-semites do wish would not ever come. we, the BITSians, support the cause of NECC and this is the day BITS opposes the cause of the very NECC. We support the cause for the only reason that there is nothing comestible leaving away the egg bhurji and the egg rice. Pure vegetarians are real gods!! It makes no difference in a BITSian psenti-semite's life whether it be a sunday or a monday as no day demands you to work this sem.
classes so far attended this sem: 4-5.
actual no. of classes:class a day.. haha..

My day starts off early in the day at 8 or 9 AM, i donno what the time is when my sidee wakes me up with the same boring bas ek pal and carnival of rust everyday(goto CONT). It is because of this guy that our wing has someone awake through the day. now that i mentioned that, there is another great feature of the wing that 10 of the 15 hold some post(as wide as prez of CSA, placement volunteers, cul-sec,sports-sec,hostel-rep,veg-sec,hostel committee members).CONT:After the wake-up call I try hard getting back to my work and give it all up at 12noon when the same guy wakes me up(this time directly) for mess :). And then I have a A la carte having various series, each of them waiting for their turn. scheduling algo is Shortest job first ;). The menu now has LOST,chuck,HIMYM,detective school q(finished),sarabhai vs sarabhai. Healthy competition can be seen in the waiting queue(24,slam dunk,seinfeld,wall flower).
And then LAN games in the offing whenever u want to play.. thats a small roster though (aoe, aom,cric2k7) and sports in the evening(only cricket of course).. now with such a busy schedule where's the time to attend the class(remember one class a day),watch movies, listen to songs.. impossible!! A news paper and a novel make the schedule even tighter .To accommodate so many I stay awake until 3-4AM in the morning. Now it makes sense that I call 9AM early in the morning,doesn't it? And the time I could listen to songs:::::: is the time it took me to write all this crap. Forgot to mention!! there is one other thing that is indispensable in my diet until a few days ago..now its off season :( feeding on ANC now..
thats alllllllllllllll for now

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow andy....watta blog...wat ideas...u r just too good a blogger....

Unknown said...

hyper bdj naku telsu ra nuvve ani..