Wednesday, July 23, 2008

after a great deal of thought the night I could recollect some of my test questions. I told one of them to my friend who was about to write in the next batch.. After the test he got the same question!! The question is

celebrate:lamentation::
of course i do not remember the options u can try out various connective themes from them.

another one
symptom:palliative::

some antonyms being
Noisome
The only option I remember is fragrant, the answer to the question :).

subtle
options palpable scad so on..

some other words that I came across are hagiography, untenable,

a sentence completion question

most of the colleagues are very _______ in their praise for the tenure of their manager on his retirement, but unlike them Nadar was ______ in his hagiography
options I remember
cautious sarcastic
insincere (some sort of praise)

topic I have taken for the issue essay is "history tells us only one thing: it is not useful for people in making important decisions"

will update this post in case I remember some new questions

No comments: