Saturday, June 28, 2008

my attempts at creating some ambigrams







the first one, an easy one to make, all it takes is some straight lines. of course, there is some imagination into it.the top left corner is the version i drew with hand in paint and the right bottom one is the 180 degrees rotated version of it.this pattern complies with all the bmps i have put up here.
second one is an ambigram of the name sunkara(my sidee and classmate for 7 years now). this one has taken a lot of time. difficulty is that the strokes are real hard ones to make in paint with a brush!! however it might look to each one of you, it had given me immense satisfaction once its finished.
third one is my mom's name.once again doesn't need much brain storming, only challenge is making the "a" look like "m" on rotation. one setback i faced doing this is a power cut that came just when i completed doing it, there by losing the work. hence had to do it again..
fourth one is my sister's name.actually used part of my previous work for this.

No comments: